To help simplify the signage process from the beginning, here are our general artwork specifications.
For best results
- Supply layout files and all supporting files including fonts
- Supply all image files in high resolution and CMYK
- Supply layered Photoshop files where possible
- Use PMS spot colours as much as possible for colour matching
- Scale your job to the correct scale
- Supply a hard copy for final checking
You can supply artwork by
- CD / DVD
- Email up to 5Mb
All typefaces need to be converted to curves / paths / outlines. From Corel Draw, please export as Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and supply the native Corel Draw file.
Please supply PDF files at 400dpi, CMYK, set up to the correct scale and created using ‘Press Quality’ settings.
Where possible, please supply an industry standard proof and specify PMS colours for accurate colour matching.
How to scale artwork
Specs: files should be set up with bleed to one of the following scales*
10% @ 400dpi
25% @ 400dpi
33% @ 300dpi
50% @ 200 dpi
100% @ 100dpi
*Jobs under 2m2 should be set up at 100% final size.